Connected Recruitment are currently recruiting Nursery Cleaner for a boutique Nursery in the Ealing Broadway.
Why join our clients family?
Our client are a family-run nursery group that has been providing Outstanding childcare for over 40 years. We know that our people are everything, so we strive to give our employees a comfortable and happy environment by developing great relationships and ensuring team members feel fulfilled.
Part time 6pm-9pm Monday to Friday 15 hours per week, (non-term time)
As a Nursery Cleaner you will demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Experienced in commercial cleaning with experience COSHH and RIDDOR regulations.
- Have a knowledge and experience of operating cleaning equipment ( hovers, floor polishers).
- Experience in loan working.
- Have a key eye for health and safety and safeguarding issues.
- Be proactive, self-motivating and have an attention for detail.
- Demonstrate good organisational and time management skills and abilities.
- Be able to demonstrate a willingness and ability to accept responsibility.
- Contribute to the professional reputation of the nursery.
- Maintain professional and respectful relationships at all times.
- Cleaning duties will include and not limited to, mopping, dusting, hovering, and emptying bins throughout the nursery.
- Be physically fit as the nursery is based over 3 floors.
- 33 days holidays pa with additional days for long-service, pro-rated;
- Discounts on high street shops such as Asda, Currys and PC World;
- Wellbeing Centre;
- Employee Assistance Programme.
As this role involves working in an environment with young children an Enhanced DBS Check (applied by our client) and satisfactory references are essential.
The nursery opens five days a week Monday to Friday from. The successful candidate will be working a 15 hour week over 5 days