Ever fancied working in London ?????? come and visit the big smoke !!!
£130-£140 day rate
Transport to and from london provided on a daily basis.
Connected Recruitment are currently recruiting a team of contract Nursery Practitioners for our boutique Nurseries in the London.
permanent; 40 hours per week, Mon - Fri
Qualifications: minimum NNEB, NVQ/CACHE Level 2 or 3 in Childcare or equivalent qualification.
Experience: at least 1 year working in a nursery setting
As Nursery Practitioner/Nurse you will demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
• Demonstrate a passion for and a commitment early years education for young children under the EYFS Statutory framework 2020
• Assist with the planning of a range of interesting, age appropriate activities under the EYFS curriculum.
• Create engaging learning environments.
• Have a key eye for health and safety and safeguarding issues.
• Be proactive, self-motivating and have an attention for detail.
• Be an extrovert; have an outgoing personality which is open and caring towards children.
• Build positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
• Demonstrate good organisational and time management skills and abilities.
• Be a team player who is able to demonstrate a willingness and ability to accept responsibility.
• Contribute to the professional reputation of the nursery.
• Maintain professional and respectful relationships at all times.
As this role involves working with young children an Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references are essential.
The nursery opens five days a week Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 6;00 p.m. The successful candidate will be working a 40 hour week over 5 days