Connected Recruitment are currently recruiting Nursery Assistant for a boutique Nursery in the Chiswick area.
This position is based on 40 hours per week (non term time)
Experience: at least 1 year working in an early years setting
As Nursery Assistant you will demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
• Demonstrate a passion for and a commitment early years education for young children.
• Assist with the planning of a range of interesting, age appropriate activities under the EYFS curriculum.
• Create engaging learning environments.
• Have a key eye for health and safety and safeguarding issues.
• Be proactive, self-motivating and have an attention for detail.
• Be an extrovert; have an outgoing personality which is open and caring towards children.
• Build positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
• Demonstrate good organisational and time management skills and abilities.
• Be a team player who is able to demonstrate a willingness and ability to accept responsibility.
• Contribute to the professional reputation of the nursery.
• Maintain professional and respectful relationships at all times.
As this role involves working with young children an Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references are essential.
The nursery opens five days a week Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 18.00p.m.