Connected Recuitment are currently working with a market leading nursery group in Ealing.
My client is a 60 placement Outstanding Rated nursery providing high quality childcare in which children are 'learning through play’.
They are currently recruiting a Nursery lunch cover to work between the hours of 10.00am to 14.00pm Mon to Fri.
This position is a non term time position !
You must be able to develop a fantastic rapport with children and demonstrate significant understanding of children’s learning and development, and education.
As a Nursery Lunch Cover you will demonstrate the following skills and abilities inline with a good Knowledge of the EYFS,
• Strong curriculum planning and self-review skills.
• Contribute to the professional reputation of the nursery
• Maintain professional and respectful relationships at all times.
• To cover all age groups during the lunch time period
• Be committed to quality teaching and learning.
• Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills.
• Be positive and proactive with team members.
• Create a warm and welcoming environment for all children and parents.
• Be self-motivated, innovative, reflective and prepared to think beyond the boundaries.
• Demonstrate good organisational skills
•20 days holidays + bank holidays
•Great Career Path
•Discounts on high street stores
Safeguarding and caring for children is a primary concern. An Enhanced DBS check and reference checks are essential prior to employment.